Instaminutes App Documentation
Instaminutes help users to summarize meetings into concise notes.
There are three ways to summarize your meetings
- 1. By uploading recorded meeting audio
- 2. Recording live meeting
- 3. Automatically, just Integrate meeting tools like Zoom & get summarized notes.
How to summarize your meetings using Instaminutes?
- 1. using your Gmail.
- 2. Click “+New Instanote” button.
- 3. Choose “Record” to record live meeting & Click “Start Recording”
- 4. Or Choose “Upload” to upload recorded meeting audio
- 5. After your meeting is over or uploading is done, Click “Summarize”
- 6. Our AI models will start summarizing in the background.
- 7. In the meantime, Write a title for your meetings
- 8. Add Attendees by adding their email addresses to share summarized meeting notes with them
- 9. It may take 2-5 mins to complete the summarization depending on length of meeting
- 10. We will email you once it’s done. Enjoy summarizing.
How to integrate Instaminutes with Zoom to summarize automatically?
- 1. Login using your gmail
- 2. Click on “+ Apps”
- 3. Select Zoom and Click “Connect”
- 4. Zoom authentication page will open
- 5. Click on “Pre-approve” button
- 6. Click “Authorize” button
- After successfully connecting Zoom, a tick mark will appear on Zoom and it will show “Connected”
- For every Zoom meeting you want summarized notes, Click “Record” in your Zoom meeting tool only
- 9. After your meeting is done, Click “Stop recording”
- 10. You will automatically get an email when your summarized meeting notes will be ready
- 11. Click on email and go to summarized notes
- 12. Click on any note you want to edit
- 13. Or click “Add New Notes” to add new key points
- 14. Click “Save”and then “Yes, Share” to share final summarized meeting notes with all meeting attendees.
- 1. Integration is available with Zoom Pro or above premium accounts only.
- 2. Integration with Zoom (free accounts) & other meeting tools will be live soon.
- 3. Zoom may take 5-30 mins to share your recorded meeting audio. Check the Cloud Recording section under your Zoom profile for more details.
How to enable automatic recording to summarize every zoom meeting?
- 1. Users can manually start recording at the time of Zoom meeting or you can enable automatic recording by going to settings.
- 2.Enable the automatic recording (Recommended)
- 3. Please enable the “Record audio only file” in the cloud recording section.
How to summarize meetings manually (For Zoom Non-pro Users)?
- 1. Login using your gmail
- 2. Click “+New InstaNote” button
- Go to your local recording files of Zoom. E.g;
- Mac/Linux :-> /Users/User Name/Documents/Zoom
- Windows:-> C:\Users\User Name\Documents\Zoom
- Upload the audio only file on Instaminutes and enjoy the summary.
How to disconnect Zoom?
- 1. Click on “+ Apps”
- 2. Click “Disconnect” to deauthorize the Zoom app from Instaminutes.
- 3. You will need to re-connect Zoom if you wish to summarize your Zoom meeting automatically.
- 4. Please refer “How to summarize your meetings using Instaminutes?” to use Instaminutes after disconnecting Zoom.